Provide shopping cart capabilities to the Accela Civic Platform
Velosimo Document Control for Accela Citizen Access
With the Velosimo Document Control for Accela Citizen Access agencies deliver an improved citizen user experience with document management.
The Velosimo Document Control
- Enhanced Accela Citizen Access permissions to allow for finer control on restrictions to Contact and Professional Types.
- Enhanced Accela Citizen Access permissions to allow for App Status to be leveraged as part of the permissions allowing agencies to control when documents can be downloaded/uploaded based on the Accela record status.
- Ability to group document types at the record type-level into folders. This allows the citizen user to organize their documents and makes it much easier for them to work with the documents on a record in Accela Citizen Access.
- Consolidated view of document versions with only the most recent version showing in the document list. Drill down into the version history as needed. This is very helpful in the iterative plan review process.
- Improved user experience with regards to resubmitting documents in the plan review process versus standard document controls
- Use Accela scripting (EMSE) to run before the document page is displayed. This gives agencies more control over when documents can be uploaded. For example, the agency can now check the outstanding fee balance on the record and restrict upload until payment is made.
- Simultaneously drag and drop multiple files for upload in a modern user experience.
- Supports Accela On-Premise and Cloud
- Quick and easy setup and maintenance designed for business users
- Insight into transactions, smart recovery activities, and connected system outages
Watch the video for more information on the Velosimo Document Control for Accela Citizen Access
Share this page!